The LR-4200-216 receiver from Listen Technologies suggestion outstanding audio clarity and quality with the best range and reception obtainable for the 216 MHz band. The LR-4200-216 is the smallest device of its kind resulting in a compact unit that won't burden the end user. Part of our Intelligent Digital Signal Processing (iDSP) line is features an integrated neck loop/lanyard that is easy to wear and the DSP loop driver suggestion an improved listening experience for anyone with a T-coil-equipped hearing aid. Dual 3.5mm output jacks also allow receivers to be shared between users.
Each receiver is also equipped with a micro USB connection making it easy for venues to charge and update the units with free iDSP software via any standard USB port. Extended speaking sessions presentations and more can be challenging for other devices but the LR-4200-216 incorporates advanced Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries that suggestion long life and reliable power. Charge status along with channel information and volume level are easy to read on the integrated OLED display. From lecture halls to conferences classrooms and more the LR-4200-216 is an outstanding receiver best for any venue looking to suggestion convenient reliable assistive listening. Features
- Intelligent DSP RF Receiver - 216 MHz
- High performance RF receiver suggestion best-in-class sensitivity and 20dB less noise than other devices
- Integrated neck loop/lanyard with DSP loop driver for an enhanced T-coil listening experience
- Smallest device of its kind makes it easier to wear and use and for venues to dispense store and maintain
- OLED display showing channels battery status channel status volume level and more
- Limited lifetime warranty with hassle-f