The DP2DVID2 DisplayPort to DVI (Dual-Link) Adapter actively converts the output signal from a DisplayPort video source for use with a DVI-D display (monitor etc.) or projector helping to eliminate the equipment costs of upgrading a DVI display to a newer model for the sake of compatibility.
The adapter supports high resolution video (up to 2560x1600) maintaining the outstanding graphical performance from a DisplayPort-equipped desktop video card laptop or MacBook. DP2DVID2 performs an active DisplayPort-DVI conversion that is suitable for video sources that output either multimode (DP++) or single-mode DisplayPort signals. This ensures the adapter can be used even with graphics cards that aren't capable of outputting multimode DP++ signals such as ATI Eyefinity cards. Features
- Supports resolutions up to 2560x1600 with DVI Dual Link Displays 1920x1080 with Single-Link DVI displays
- Powered by a USB port
- Supported on any DVI-D display including televisions and Apple Cinema Display HD
- Supports multimode (DP++) and single-mode DisplayPort
- 1 - DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
- Color: Black
- Height: 0.9
- Length: 21.6 in.
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 2560x1600
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- Weight: 9 lbs