Industrial MM USB A Cable
This 13-foot (four-meter) industrial-grade USB-A to USB-A cable is ideal for connecting high-speed USB 3.0 equipment for instance a computer or server to a patch bay or industrial hub in outdoor applications and other areas where protection from harsh elements is essential. The shielded cable and USB-A connectors are designed to withstand dust debris and moisture that could threaten your IT infrastructure. Included dust caps protect the connectors when not in use. Features
- Built to protect process control and other USB 3.0 applications in harsh environments
- IP67-rated to resist dust and endure immersion in 1 m of water up to 30 min.
- Supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps 10x faster than USB 2.0
- Dispels EMI/RFI line noise that can destroy data and affect equipment performance
- Complies with Federal Trade Agreements Act standards for GSA Schedule purchases
- Color: Black
- Size: 13 ft.
- Connector on First End: 1 x Type A Male USB 3.0 USB
- Connector on Second End: 1 x Type A Male USB 3.0 USB