We are committed to developing and producing products that exceed the performance quality and value of our clients. We reflect this commitment by providing as much benefit as we can with our product shopping with safety and fun with us. We always add a multitude of new products as we continue to develop innovative and creative products as per the requirements. We triple check all our products to assure they meet our standards.
To maximize network access speeds select a USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Gigabit network adapter if your computer has a USB 3.0 port. USB 2.0 gigabit adapters are limited to maximum speeds of 480 Mbps by the USB 2.0 bus while USB 3.0 bus allows the USB3-E1000 to realize the full potential of a Gigabit network since it isn’t limited by the USB bus speed. Testing in the Plugable lab using the iperf application on a local server have yielded speeds up to 890 Mbps. However real-world speeds around 400-600 Mbps are more realistic. When accessing sites on the internet the bandwidth provided by your Internet service provider will likely determine your ultimate speeds. Features
- High performance packet transfer rate over USB bus using proprietary burst transfer mechanism (US Patent Approval)
- USB 3.0 male A to RJ45 female adapter supporting gigabit Ethernet at USB 3.0 speeds
- Supports all USB 3.0 power saving modes (U0 U1 U2 and U3)
- Supports 10/100/1000 with auto-sensing (IEEE 802.3 802.3u and 802.3ab)
- IPv4/IPv6 checksum offload engine crossover detection and auto-correction TCP large send offload and IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet