The stylish and functional Whynter Elite D-Series Energy Star portable dehumidifier is a compact unit with an outstanding ability to remove up to 45 pints of moisture from the air per day. This unit makes for a very effective and space-friendly drying solution to any home or workplace dealing with high levels of humidity.
This portable dehumidifier can be continuously operated with 2 drainage options; manual drain and gravity drain. The Whynter Elite D-Series Energy Star portable dehumidifier includes a 6-pint bucket that can be removed and emptied. A bonus Drain hose attachment is included with the unit for your immediate convenience.
This portable dehumidifier has an auto defrost function to ensure moisture does not freeze and prevent further moisture extraction when utilized in a low-temperature area.
Using this convenient feature the can automatically control the room humidity within an optimal comfort range of between 45%~55% based on the current room temperature.
Can automatically turn off when set humidity levels have been met or when the water reservoir is full. The unit is also designed to restart in the event of a power interruption. Features
- 45 Pint (21.3 liter) capacity dehumidifier
- 6 Pint (2.83 liter) removable water bucket
- Auto-restart and Auto-shutoff functions
- Adjustable humidity range of 35 - 85% relative humidity
- Low temperature operation (minimum ambient temperature low 40°Fs)
- Auto-defrosting capability to prevent frost build-up inside unit
- Electronic controls with humidity sensor settings
- Direct drain option for continuous operation
- Runs quiet with normal operating noise level below 53 dBA
- Dual fan speeds and 24 timer function
- 2 in 1 silver-coated washable pre-filter combo